Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

Running to Success

On Wednesday, we had a inter school/cross country race. The year 3's started our race off. After a while it came to the year 7 girls. BOOM! BOOM! Went my heart pounding. PPHH! Went the whistle. Jogging as fast as I could to get up to the girls in front. 2 laps came and I was nearly at the finish line. "Don't trip, don't trip!", I was saying to myself but guess what? I tripped over and I twisted my ankle.

Finally in the lane to the finish line. I could hear supporters shouting, "GO MARANATHA!". Running as fast as I could (with my twisted ankle) to get to the finish line. But there was a girl (in the picture at the back of me) ran in front of me and I still couldn't run. I believed in myself and ran as fast as I could to get past her. YAY! Finally, I got past her and the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment